The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret S01E03 HDTV XviD-aAF

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

[#144236] Written by: bipolarbear [16/10/10, 10:52]
Action: [ Reply ] [ Quote ]
kind of like it,
it's funny but seems like it's stolen from a lot of uk show's, could be because of
the uk comedians who are quite identifiable i.e. smack the pony, alan partridge, the inbetweeners,
peepshow, shameless but also the humour, it's a right mash of all those shows and completely rips
the music from the peepshow credits.
it seems to be a us series and i don't know much about the production, i would think it more for the
uk market, but i do wonder who is taking the piss out of who? i don't think anyone cares really?
there’s some really pisscrapping laugh moments, is worth a watch.
[#144312] Written by: TheBlart [17/10/10, 22:18]
this is made for the uk market. it is airing on ch4 and was just brought to the us market by ifc.
david cross is a huge fan of british comedy and this is kind of his homage to them. i am enjoying the
show so far and for some weird reason after watching it, i started watching moffat's "coupling" all over
again....nothing beats good british, canadian and aussie comedies!! am waiting to see how bad the
american's destroy gann & zwar's "wilfred". dont get me wrong though, there are a lot of original us
comedies that i do still enjoy
[#144567] Written by: Hellhammer [21/10/10, 02:18]
after watching the first 3 eps, this is sooooo not for american audiences, despite david cross being the
main character.
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]
Sitemap